Pick-Pocket Proof Pants™ - Business Traveler Pants (New for 2015)
Introducing Nature-Like™ Nylon Business Travelers!
Rear Pockets: our newest patent on pocket design, each pocket appears to be a standard chino pocket, but are triple secure! There are two types of pockets:
• Right side pocket combines a button through closure with flap, and a hidden zipper.
• Left side pocket features a pocket-in-pocket triple secure closure system designed to hide your wallet or passport.
Front Pockets: unique zippered pockets are three pockets in one.
• A standard pants pocket using a unique zipper closure for added security. This prevents objects from inadvertently falling out of your pockets while traveling.
• A second, full sized hidden Velcro secured pocket for those who carry their wallet in the front.
• A third “invisible” zipper secured pocket designed to fit smartphone/credit & bank cards.
• Clothing Arts universal front pocket design ensures both righties and lefties get the full function out of their garment.
Clothing Arts Size Guide
Clothing Arts 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
P^cubed - Pick-Pocket Proof Business Traveler Pants combine the comfort and styling of business casual with the utility and durability of travel wear. Designed to be at home in the office or on the road, we guarantee your complete satisfaction when our pants arrive at your door. If you are not happy with the design or fit for any reason, ship the unworn pants with tags still attached back to us and we will refund the cost of the pants back to your card.
SF Chronicle - USA
"What we like: The sense of security that comes with 10 pockets, five of which are doubly secure and two back pockets that are triply secure. The material is light and durable, breathes well and dries quickly."
Practical Travel Gear - USA
"New Nylon Pickpocket Proof Biz Pants Are The Best for Light Packers: You get all this security in a pair of travel pants that are as light and well-made as a normal pair of nylon travel pants from the big gear companies we review on here regularly."